Indian plastic food



So one day I really wanted to eat Indian food and my team was also enthu for
having some Indian lunch. So we go to this Indian restaurant near our office.
Now going to Indian restaurants in Japan has big advantage for me, its the
only place you are sure to find vegetarian food.
So we go to the place and order food.
The foods is good, first time I was offered chopsticks with an Indian thali
(there is rice in it, how else do you eat rice ? ).
They were playing hindi music too (althought Sridevi laughing in the
Chandini, Chandini song was a bit irritating I must confess. )
And of course the highlight for me....Indian plastic food.
Now all Japanese restaurants have plastic food, that is the exact replica of
the actual food outside the restaurants so people can "see" the food they
are buying and decide. Now this amazes me coz they are really exact perfect looking.
The plastic nan looked really good and so did all the curry.
I really want to go check out the fake food factory to see how they make it.
Really want to.
Posted by Picasa
top