In Japan

My first few days in Osaka, Japan have been totally awesome. Having been in India which is rich in culture and then being in the USA which is technologically advanced and then coming to Japan which is not only rich in its culture but also much more technologically advanced than the US is very interesting. I see something new every corner. I hope to document most of my experiences here.

Few of my initial beliefs have been dismissed – I have been allocated an awesome big apartment with a room to spare(more on my apartment later) so lots of space for me.

But my belief that Japan has less food choices for vegetarians has been dismissed too- they almost have no choices ! Everything has either meat/fish/seafood/egg or is
cooked in fish broth/pork oil. Only thing I can eat outside right now is
Cheese pizza.

Thank god I bought a suitcase full of food to eat and cook(paid extra for the overweight luggage, mind you).
top